PCD Pharma Company in India Any Business model which takes a different and an unknown path and forces the ones that are traveling on the Old time tested path, makes it Unique and special. PCD Pharma is such a business model which was visionary and out of the Box method. A Model which started slow took some time to establish, but currently moving at a pace that it’s getting noticed and many established companies are following suit.
Any Business model which takes a different and an unknown path and forces the ones that are traveling on the Old time tested path, makes it Unique and special. PCD Pharma is such a business model which was visionary and out of the Box method. A Model which started slow took some time to establish, but currently moving at a pace that it’s getting noticed and many established companies are following suit.
PCD Pharma is a business model were in a Pharma franchise companies manufacture their products with their own registered Trademark with a different range from Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, Dry Syrups, Injectables, Creams, Oils, Gels, Soft gels and others. They then store the products in their Godowns.They would require the Product License for the same, they also print promotional aterial like Visual aids,LBL’s reminder Cards, working bags etc. They then look out for PCD Pharma Distributors all over India who can take their Pharma Franchise. These PCD Pharma Distributors are appointed on Monopoly basis for that particular District for which they are assigned. PCD Pharma is a well time-tested Business model which has benefited the Pharma Industry and Patients in Particular as with this model there is a deeper penetration of Pharma Products in Interior markets. PCD Business has helped Patients from Interior Markets the benefits of Modern Pharma Products which earlier was not there.
For PCD Pharma Company, the biggest challenge is that it requires huge investment as you need to manufacturer range of Products in your own Trade name and maintain its inventory so as the serving time is shortest. The products come with an expiry date and it has to be liquidated much before the expiry date that increases the pressure on Marketing to bring parties who can pick the range of products much before the expiry date. Finding the right parties who can give them the required business and do not block the district in which they are appointed.
The challenges for the PCD distributors is that they need to risk their Money, time, energy and efforts for promoting someone else brands and they are not sure for how long they would come up to the expectations of the companies and when they would be asked to go. All the marketing and sales pressure is on them with some or no support from the company. They need to find such a party who is able to fulfill the varied needs of the market and they are not able to find one then they have to deal with multiple companies and that is quite challenging.
PCD Pharma is an Innovative business a model which is operational throughout the country in a very successful manner. It has created its own space in the Pharma world and is giving run for its money to establish players. Pharma Franchise that comes under the SME sector has given many lives an opportunity to either become an entrepreneur or successful marketer.
On the one side you have Pharma Franchise companies that sell its range of product through Channel sales i.e. by appointing PCD Pharma distributors those in turn stores and sells their products, in this case, branded pharma formulations.
On the other hand, are PCD Pharma distributors who pick up the Pharma Franchise of the company and utilizing its resource sells the products in a predetermined market.
• 1. No In-house Marketing network required.
• 2. No issues of head counts
• 3. All India Presence in shortest possible time.
• 4. No restrictions for New product introduction or new divisions.
• 5. Readily available Market.
• 1. Low Investment, High return Business.
• 2. No Hassel of managing or producing pharmaceutics.
• 3. Focused Marketing approach, with better skill utilization.
• 4. Basket of products to choose from.
• 5. Support of all Marketing tools etc
• Register proprietor, partnership, LLP or Private Limited Company.
• Apply for Product License and GSTN
• Plan Product Range, Inputs, Brand Names(Trade Names) Marketing Strategy.
• Identify the Third Party Contract manufacturer who will manufacture your brands in your Trade name, take help of to reach out to Pharma Manufacturer.
• Appoint a Team of Sales representative who can reach out to Pcd Pharma Distributor and bring them onboard.
• Register the proprietor, partnership, LLP or Private Limited Company.
• Apply for Product License and GSTN.
• Plan a list of Customers and find out their products of Interest.
• Plan the product Range.
• Identify Pharma PCD Companies PharmaBizConnect can help you reach out to top Pharma PCD companies.
• The company that believes in Quality of Product.
• The company that has robust Customer service record.
• The company that adheres to timelines.
• Company with Good Range.
• The company that believes in Long term association rather than short term goals.
• Sell Brands that you can self consume or can give to your children.
• Don’t go in for short cuts.
• Provide best customer service experience.
• Have a transparent business dealings adhere to regulations.
• Ready to face failures.