Franchise means an investment for the purpose of leasing or renting an opportunity. Now if anyone is planning to get into the business of Pharma Franchise should first and foremost is account for the opportunity. He should ask, what are the opportunities in Pharma Franchisee business?
Let’s do the SWOT analysis of Opportunity in Pharma Franchise.
1. Huge ready market of more than one lakh CR
2. Growing steadily for many decades, double digit growth.
3. Recession proof, no one compromises with his own health.
1. Highly Regulated.
2. High Attrition rate.
3. Multiple players, highly fragmented Industry
1. Despite market size there are areas were still modern medicine has not reached.
2. Environment related newer disease, resistance to existing medicines; focus on research makes it an interesting space.
3. Innovative models of Pharma Marketing adds size to its market
1. New Pharma Policies is leading to uncertainties.
2. Stringent Regulatory norms are expected to be applicable.
3. Will move towards consolidation.
In this atmosphere of uncertainty it’s always advisable to be in a non capital intensive business and here is Pharma Franchise business score over others. Any Pharma Franchise distributor can test the market with investment of as low as 25000/- all they have to do is to reach out and select top Pharma Franchise company and you can get support from PharmaBizConnect
Pharma Franchise company will help you with products of your choice and comfort, they would provide you with best and innovative marketing tools, will train you to be more effective. They would do all what they can do to make you successful as your success is directly proportionate to their success. You are your own BOSS and you are working for yourself, there is no Targets but only Profits, more you will sell more would be the profits and who would not like to earn Profits. There is no employee- Employer relationship, only business understanding both the parties helps each other to help themselves.
It’s always difficult and time consuming to establish a business but it’s always easy to use an established business, use its goodwill, use its expertise and under their guidance and support launch your own business and generate profits for your selves. Needless to mention nothing comes free, there is a fee that needs to be paid there is profit that needs to be shared.
It’s a bond that makes one plus one equals to eleven.